Application for Enrolment in Diploma of Yoga Teaching (DYT) ~ 2020 Intake
This course is fully accredited and registered internationally with Yoga Alliance, and nationally with Yoga Australia (Level 1 / 350 hrs).
This 460-hour course is represented in 20 countries around the world and has trained over 3,000 teachers. It is one of the most highly respected Yoga Diplomas in the world.
The IYTA DYT comprises 460 hours of training over a 12-month period with attendance at one study weekend per month (February through November; 8.30am – 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday) in Crows Nest, Sydney. Alternatively, study may be undertaken by correspondence.
NB - There is a 6-day Residential in May, which is mandatory for ALL students (fully included in course fees, except travel).
- Ten (10) monthly study weekends (face to face or via correspondence)
- 6-day residential (inclusive in course fees – except travel costs to and from the residential site)
- Online quizzes and assessments
- One (1) practical assessment
- Pranayama & meditation Journals
- Attend a Yoga class weekly
- 2 written examinations (open book)
- Sanskrit dictionary
Minimum Requirements for entry into course
- Practicing Yoga for a minimum of two years
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Agree to become an Associate Member of IYTA (this is included in your course fees)
- Agree to IYTA Code of Ethics
DYT 2020 Pricing
Paymentsnote due dates
Total Course (the deposit is *included* in these prices)
this payment must be paid in full by 24-Dec-2019 to qualify for Early Bird
full payment due by 25-Feb-2020
paid by 7 x $1000 equal Instalments
first instalment due by 25-Feb-2020
|A non-refundable deposit of $950 must be paid initially to secure your place - this is NOT the first instalment
If you are unsure or have any questions, please contact us on 1800 449 195 to discuss before applying